By using our website, you agree to the use of your data as described in this Privacy Statement.
Personal data that we process
Vermetten | accountants and advisers and all of its affiliated entities process personal data about you because you use our services and/or because you provide it to us yourself. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
• First name and surname;
• Address details;
• Phone number;
• E-mail address;
• Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone;
• Data about your activities on our website;
• Internet browser and device type.
Special and/or sensitive personal data we process
It is not the intention for our website and/or service to collect data on website visitors who are under 16 years of age. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is aged 16 years or older. We therefore encourage parents to be involved in their children's online activities to avoid collecting data about children without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a minor without such consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
Vermetten | accountants and advisers and all of its affiliated entities process your personal data for the following purposes:
• Handling your payment;
• Sending our newsletter and/or promotional material;
• In order to call you if this is necessary to perform our services;
• To inform you of changes to our services and products;
• To deliver goods and services to you;
• Vermetten | accountants and advisers and all of its affiliated entities analyse your behaviour on the website in order to improve our website and to tailor our products and services to your preferences;
• Vermetten | accountants and advisers and all of its affiliated entities also process personal data when we are legally obliged to do so, such as data required for our tax return.
How long we retain data
Vermetten | accountants and advisers and all of its affiliated entities will retain your personal data for no longer than is strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes for which your data was collected. Where applicable, we adhere to the statutory retention periods for the data we collect.
Sharing with others
Vermetten | accountants and advisers and all of its affiliated entities will not sell or rent your information to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary to fulfil our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data on our behalf, we conclude a data processing agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Vermetten | accountants and advisers and all of its affiliated entities remain responsible for such processing.
Mapping website traffic
Vermetten | accountants and advisers and all of its affiliated entities use only technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not infringe on your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website.
The cookies we use are necessary for the technical functioning of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and remember your preference settings, for example. They also enable us to optimise our website. You can opt out of cookies by configuring your Internet browser to no longer store cookies. In addition, you can delete any information previously stored using your browser settings.
Viewing, modifying or deleting data
You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data. You may send a request to view, correct or delete data to email@example.com. To ensure that the request is made by you, we may ask you to identify yourself. In order to protect your privacy, we will not store any data about you for the purpose of this identification. Vermetten | accountants and advisers and all of its affiliated entities will respond to your request as soon as possible and within four weeks at the latest.
Vermetten | accountants and advisers and all of its affiliated entities take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised changes.
Vermetten | accountants and advisers and all of its affiliated entities have taken the following security measures as part of their services to clients:
1. Daily backup and measures for recovery procedures;
2. Security of network connections;
3. Limited assignment of authority classified by function for persons in charge of processing (including a periodic review thereof);
4. Partial encryption of personal data is used during electronic transfers to external parties in connection with the provision of services;
5. Implementation of security policies;
6. Implementation of code of conduct for staff;
7. Confidentiality statements in employment contracts and contracts with third parties;
8. Intrusion alarm on the business premises;
9. Mandatory use of access control by means of passwords and/or personal access codes;
10. Logging and control of access to personal data;
11. (Sub-)processor agreements with third parties;
12. Saving of data files within the secure environment.
If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there is evidence of misuse, please contact us on +31 (0)161-456056 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to change this privacy statement at any time without notice. Consequently, please consult this privacy statement regularly.
We value your opinion and any suggestions you may have regarding our website. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com